There are three ways to register: online, offline and onsite.
Online registration requires payment by credit card.
- The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard/Eurocard and American Express. All credit cards will be charged in euros.
When your payment has successfully gone through, you will be sent a confirmation email with details of your registration. Keep this confirmation email as proof of your attendance.
Deadline for online pre-registration: 30 November 2015. After this date, you may only register onsite.
Offline registration: offline registration is now closed.
If you wish to pay by bank transfer or cheque, you will need to register offline. Please complete the attached form and send it either by email or fax to the address noted on the form.
- Bank transfer: To pay by this method, a copy of your bank transfer order must be sent with your registration form. In order to easily identify your payment on the bank transfer order, please indicate that this is a 'registration' payment with the delegate name(s) and/or company name in the payment reference. Please note: Bank transfer payments must be made by 11 November 2015. Payments made after this date may not be received on time, in which case your registration will not be processed prior to the conference.
- Bank cheque: Cheques must be in euros only, made out to the order of "The Union", payable in Europe
- International credit card: Visa, Mastercard/Eurocard or American Express
Once your payment has been received, your offline registration will be processed, and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided. Keep this confirmation email as proof of your attendance. OR REGISTRATION?
Offline registrations sent without payment will not be confirmed.
Deadline for offline pre-registration: 11 November 2015 After this date, you may only register online or onsite in Cape Town.
Onsite Registration in Cape Town
Onsite registration will be available at the conference venue. Registration desks will be clearly marked and located near the entrance.
You will be able to register onsite with one of the following payment options:
- International credit cards: Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard or American Express
- Cash: Euros, US dollars or Rands
Onsite registration hours:
14:00–18:00 Tuesday, 1 December 2015
08:00–18:00 Wednesday, 2 December 2015
07:00–18:00 Thursday, 3 December 2015
07:00–18:00 Friday, 4 December 2015
07:30–18:00 Saturday, 5 December 2015
07:30–16:00 Sunday, 6 December 2015
Conditions of Payment
All registration forms must be accompanied by the necessary payments (including fees for registration, post-graduate course and/or accompanying persons) in euros only. Registration will be processed only upon receipt of payment. Any bank fees charged must be borne by the participant.
Letters of Invitation and Visas
Letter of Invitation: Detailed instructions for submitting your request are provided.
Visas: If you are required to obtain a visa to enter South Africa, be sure to submit your visa application at least three months in advance. No refunds will be given due to non-receipt of a visa after 2 November 2015.