Requests for press credentials are now being accepted
Working journalists may request press credentials to attend the 46th Union World Conference on Lung Health. To document your eligibility, please provide the information requested below.
These credentials will entitle you to attend the following events:
World Conference: Inaugural Session and Welcome Cocktail on Thursday, 3 December 2015 and any of the conference sessions from Friday through Sunday, 4 December to 6 December 2015. Press credentials do not give access to post-graduate courses, closed workshops, closed meetings or other restricted events.
Press credentials are NOT required to attend the Global TB Symposium on Wednesday, 2 December or any press events held prior to the official conference opening on the evening of Thursday, 3 December 2015.
Services available to journalists covering the conference include a fully equipped press room with Internet access, computers, printers and copiers.
Please note: press credentials cover complimentary registration only. The Union is unable to offer support for travel or accommodation.*
To apply, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name (full name with honorific):
- Title of the media outlet you represent:
- Your job title and the beat you cover:
- Type of media (e.g., newspaper, radio, TV, online):
- Name of your editor:
- Full mailing address of the publication:
- Website address of the publication:
- Your email address:
- Your telephone number:
Please send 3-4 PDFs of byline articles you have published
Please state why your publication wishes you to cover The Union World Conference on Lung Health.
If your request is approved, you will receive an e-mail from the conference registration unit confirming that you have been registered for the conference as “Press”. You will also be contacted by The Union communications team.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to seeing you in Cape Town!
* The Union cosponsors a J2J Lung Health Training Programme with the National Press Foundation that takes place in conjunction with the conference. This highly competitive programme includes a full fellowship covering the training and the conference, as well as travel, accommodation and per diem. Details and application requirements will be posted as they become available. For information about past J2J programmes, please click here.